Window opens April 1st and continues through May 17. Please ensure your students are present each and every day, ready to do their best on testing!
April 17 CDP Parent Meeting from 8:00 – 11:30 in the Library
April 19: No School
April 23 – Chorus Rehearsal at Modesto H.S. Chorus Evening Concert at Modesto H.S. Kindergarten Fundamentals – Session 2
April 24 – Minimum Day
April 26 – Bulldog of the Month Assemblies
April 30 – Kindergarten Fundamentals
Positive Learning Environment,
Accelerated Academic Growth,
Warm Hearted Atmosphere,
Scholars of the 21st Century
This year’s LCAP stakeholder survey will be live from January 16th – January 31st. Here are some important points for you to share with all stakeholders:
• The survey is 100% online (accessible from the MCS website).
• The survey is translated in English and Spanish for the parent, student, and community surveys.
• There is a single link to access the survey. Participants are routed to the appropriate survey based on their answers. (Parents, students, employees, community members)
• The survey takes 10 – 15 minutes to complete.
• The survey is resumable.
• If the survey is given in a lab setting, each user will need to log in to the device (otherwise they will see the resumable survey from the last person).
Click "LCAP" link to participate