Positive Learning Environment,
Accelerated Academic Growth,
Warm Hearted Atmosphere,
Scholars of the 21st Century
This year’s LCAP stakeholder survey will be live from January 16th – January 31st. Here are some important points for you to share with all stakeholders:
• The survey is 100% online (accessible from the MCS website).
• The survey is translated in English and Spanish for the parent, student, and community surveys.
• There is a single link to access the survey. Participants are routed to the appropriate survey based on their answers. (Parents, students, employees, community members)
• The survey takes 10 – 15 minutes to complete.
• The survey is resumable.
• If the survey is given in a lab setting, each user will need to log in to the device (otherwise they will see the resumable survey from the last person).
Click "LCAP" link to participate
Feb. 4 thru Feb. 8 –
Window for 4th Gr. Writing Assessment
Window for Math Benchmark (Gr. 2-6)
Feb. 4 :1st Grade Field Trip to Gallo Arts
Feb. 5 – Parenting Partners Meeting
6th Grade AVID Presentation
Feb. 6 – Minimum Day
Feb. 8-- Parent Partners Meeting
Feb.11 – School Holiday
Feb. 12 – Parenting Partners Meeting from
Feb. 15 – 3rd Grade Field Trip to
Feb. 18 – School Holiday
Feb. 22 – Special Ed Parent Meeting
Feb. 26 – Kindergarten Field Trip to Hilmar Cheese
Feb. 28 – Bulldog of Month Assemblies